Payment is due in full at the end of your appointment.
- Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted. Flex Spending or Health Savings Accounts are other payment options that you may use.
- Insurance Coverage: We are NOT in-network for any health insurance plans at this time. If you have out-of-network coverage, please let us know and we will give you a superbill that you can submit to your insurance company for potential reimbursement. Payment is still due in full at the time of your visit.
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA): If you have an HSA, Naturopathic consultations and prescribed supplements are allowable, tax-free expenditures. HSAs are a new option for health insurance and they have two parts. The first part is a health insurance policy that covers large hospital bills. The second part of the HSA is an investment account or retirement account from which you can withdraw money tax-free for medical care. Unused money accumulates with tax-free interest until retirement, when you can withdraw for any purpose and pay normal income taxes. We strongly urge you to look into an HSA as an alternative insurance choice. To find out more, please go to www.hsainsider.com.
- Flex Spending Accounts: Flexible Spending programs also allow for Naturopathic health care deductions. Check with your plan administrators. We recommend that everyone asks their insurance providers to allow coverage for natural healthcare expenses.
- An adult initial naturopathic visit is 75-90 minutes and costs $300. A pediatric initial naturopathic visit (for children under age 13) is 60-75 minutes and costs $250. Visits include a review of health history and previous lab results, nutritional assessment, holistic assessment, basic nutritional counseling, and a foundational treatment plan. Your doctor may also recommend further laboratory testing at this time.
- Follow-up visits: $180/hour (typically 60 minutes for adults, 45 minutes for children). Note: When deciding to use natural medicine and nutrition to change your health for the better, having your naturopathic doctor support you along the way is essential and will assure that you receive the care and attention needed for optimal health. Most patients are advised to have regular follow-up visits every 4-6 weeks for the first 6-12 months of naturopathic treatment to allow the doctor to monitor progress, review lab results, and provide more elaborate recommendations according to patients' specific needs.
- Follow-up acupuncture visits with Crystalin Montgomery, ND cost $76.50 for 30-45 minutes.
- Natural Medicines/Supplements: During your appointment, your doctor may recommend specific natural medicines for your care. These supplements can be special ordered at the end of your visit and will be shipped to you and arrive in 3 business days. Cost of supplements varies depending on each individual's health needs. If you are working within a budget, please let your doctor know and she will prioritize supplements for you.
- Cost of labs: Varies, depending on each individual patient's needs.
- Order Refills: Supplements may be ordered via our online dispensary, Full Script.
- Email/phone correspondence: If you are a patient, the doctors are happy to answer brief questions via email at no extra charge to clarify your existing wellness plan. However, if your case requires new instruction or a new prescription, case analysis, or in-depth correspondence, you will be asked to schedule a phone consult or office visit. The fee for phone consultations will be prorated according to consultation time at a rate of $180/hour with a 15-minute minimum.
At your initial visit you will be asked to initial and sign our consent, which can be read here.
Our cancellation policy allows us to provide the best service to all of our patients and use our clinic’s resources optimally.
While we appreciate 48 hours notice if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment - you can use the link provided in your appointment confirmation email to easily modify an existing appointment up to 24 hours before your scheduled time.
We understand unforeseeable emergencies do occur, so if an appointment is missed or broken with less than 24 hours notice or no notice is given, a note will be placed in your account.
However, on the second missed appointment - you will be invoiced according to the fees below, and your ability to schedule future appointments will be suspended until your account is paid in full. All subsequent missed appointments even after fees have been paid will immediately result in an invoice being sent and a suspended account.
- Acupuncture: $40
- All other appointments: $75