JOIN OUR TEAM
Be Well Natural Medicine is a well-established and reputable holistic medicine clinic that has been thriving in the Twin Cities of Minnesota since it was founded in 2009. We pride ourselves in providing a high level of care and compassion to our patients and are looking for similarly passionate, skilled, motivated, grounded and intuitive practitioners to join our team. The current practitioners at Be Well Natural Medicine are a group of carefully selected and independently contracted holistic healthcare practitioners. Our collective knowledge helps us identify root causes and treat difficult cases better and faster than any single provider. To facilitate the most comprehensive care approach, our health care providers collaborate regarding treatment plans, case discussions and referrals.
If you are a practitioner who:
- values your personal health and well-being as much as you like to work hard until a job is extremely well done
- is tired of working in the fast-paced insurance model
- is in tune with your ability to create space for healing via positive intention and clear communication
- enjoys collaboration and wants to be a part of a healthy and light-hearted community of experienced practitioners
- is motivated to leverage social media and modern technology to increase awareness of the amazing work you do
...this might be a great fit for you.
ABOUT OUR SPACE
"Work is love made visible." -Khalil Gibran
Cozy and charming with the sweetest neighborhood vibes, 236 Cretin Ave is the St. Paul home of Be Well Natural Medicine, where we make our LOVE for what we DO visible in the world. We are located in the desirable Macalester-Groveland neighborhood of St. Paul, MN with high visibility and off-street parking for patients. We have a warm and inviting reception area that patients like to linger in for a relaxing cup of tea. Patients are typically greeted by our amazing office manager, Vanessa, on staff 32+ hours a week to answer phone calls, schedule patients, help with checkout and collecting payment, and more. We have 3 shared treatment rooms, a kitchenette, an "herb room" for a small on-site medicinary, 2 bathrooms, an overflow of new patient inquiries, and fun...we also have fun.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you might be a good fit within our community, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your cover letter please include:
- What kind of work you do and why you love it
- Your ideal client - who you love to work with and why
- Examples of how you plan to (or already do) attract your ideal client
Once we review your information we will reach out to schedule an introductory meeting if your services seem to be a good match for our clinic.
Thank you for your interest in sharing your work at Be Well Natural Medicine. We look forward to hearing from you!